ASEC: Our Team
Sr. Juliana Chibaula Zulu, RGSDirector – Zambia
Areas of Expertise: broadcast journalism
My name is Juliana Chibaula Zulu, commonly known as Sr. Julie. I was born in the Eastern Province of Zambia and come from a family of 9. I'm the 4th born child of Mr and Mrs Chibaula, both Late. I am a journalist and have spent most of her time in broadcasting on both radio and television. I find joy and happiness in doing things right, tirelessly and with passion.
I belong to the congregation of the Good Shepherd Sisters (RGS) of Chipata with 84 members by August 2016. Good Shepherd Sisters of Chipata are a diocesan congregation founded in 1976 by Late Cardinal Medardo Joseph Mazombwe in the catholic diocece of Chipata in the Eastern province of Zambia. It is a pastoral congregation answering the needs of the local church and beyond. We are involved in all activities for the integral growth of the human person that, "All may obtain salvation."
I am so grateful to be part of the ASEC team to serve our sisters and the church.
- COVID-19 Highlights the Importance of Educating Catholic Sisters (Profile)
- Unmarking Mother Earth; Sisters Solve Environmental Issues in Africa (Profile)
- Learning ways to address poverty in Africa through field trips (Author)
- ASEC Site Visit to Makunka Rural Health Centre (Author)
- Sisters Discuss Human Resource Management and Labor Laws at Alumnae Workshop Zambia (Author)
- Sisters in Zambia share experiences about the SLDI program (Author)
- The Missionary Sisters of Our Lady of Africa (MSOLA) leave Zambia (Author)
- The Year of the Family: 2017 World Day for Consecrated Life (Author)
- ASEC Staff Training in Tanzania (Author)